Original Online Game
What personally identifiable information is collected from me?
The Site does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you expressly provide such information to us on a voluntary basis. For example, you may provide your personally identifiable information to complete contest entry forms, to complete your registration on the Site. With the exception as described below, in such instances in which you “opt-in” to receive offers directly from our third party partners, such personally identifiable information is never be shared with third parties outside of appdev-online.com and its affiliated companies or third party vendors acting on their behalf. We may, periodically, give you the opportunity to receive special offers, such as newsletters, email reminders or special discounts, directly from companies with which we partner. To take advantage of these opportunities, you must affirmatively authorize us to share your personally identifiable information with these third party partners; we will never share such information without your authorization. Again, during the entry process, your information will be shared with our partners only if you take specific action to indicate that you would like us to do so.
You may choose to provide us with the certain personally identifiable information when using the Site or the various services offered on the Site. Such voluntary information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your home contact information (physical address and/or phone number)
- Online contact information (email address)
- Your login information
Additionally, periodically we may ask you to provide non-personally identifiable information about yourself that may be linked with your personally identifiable information you provide. Provision of this information is optional. Such voluntary information includes but is not limited to:
- Preferences (what you like or dislike)
What non-personally identifiable information is collected automatically? We automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you to optimize our web pages for your computer including:
- clickstream information (internet protocol (“IP”) address, internet service provider, platform type, date/time stamp)
- http protocol information (last URL requested and browser type)
- interaction information (browser interaction such as when the mouse moves over an image)
- computer information (computer and browser information)
- search terms (search text) We may use such non-personally identifiable information for internal purposes, including, but not limited to, improving the content of the Site and the services offered on the Site.
How is my information used?
How is my information kept secure?
We maintain commercially standard protections to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information submitted to our Sites. From time to time, we review and update our security measure. We make no guarantees regarding the security of your personally identifiable information.
What are cookies and how are they used by the Sites?
Does We use Third Party Ad Servers?